As President of Tiber Creek Health Strategies, Bryant Hall offers clients years of experience and expertise leading coalitions, developing legislative strategies and creating political advocacy campaigns on a range of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and health care issues.
Bryant is one of those rare people who understands the health care industry from the perspective of an executive and knows who to go to and when in order to achieve the best outcome.
At a Glance
- Negotiated Key Elements of Health Care Reform with Congress and the Obama Administration on Behalf of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Led and Managed the Governmental Affairs Department and Issue Advocacy Program at PhRMA During Debate and Enactment of The Affordable Care Act
- Directed PhRMA’s Multimillion-Dollar Advocacy Program for Two Congressional Campaign Cycles
- Senator Bob Graham’s (D-FL) Health Care Counsel on the Senate Finance Committee, Specifically Related to Medicare and Medicaid Issues
- Senator Graham’s Legislative Director, with Responsibility for Tax and Trade Issues, and as Staff Director for the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee
Areas of Expertise
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Health Care Issues Surrounding, But Not Limited to, the ACA
- Developing Tailored Legislative Strategies, which Utilize Resources Inside and Outside the Beltway
- Creating and Managing Large-Scale Political Advocacy Campaigns to Achieve Client Goals
- Affordable Care Act of 2009
- Medicare Part D Legislation
- Enactment of Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- JD, American University’s Washington College of Law
- BA Political Science, University of South Florida
Bryant founded Tiber Creek Health Strategies in 2009 following six years at the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), where he led the Federal Affairs Department and helped navigate the industry through the Affordable Care Act.
He directed the efforts of a large team of internal lobbyists and external consultants representing the association and its membership; created and managed the industry’s messaging campaign while refining and adapting it to the legislative dialogue; and coordinated the political and advertising budgets. In addition, Bryant also directed PhRMA’s political campaign during his tenure.
Bryant worked in the United States Senate for 11 years in various capacities, serving as Senator Bob Graham’s (D-FL) health care counsel, specifically related to Medicare and Medicaid issues, during the Senator’s tenure on the Senate Finance Committee. He also served as Senator Graham’s Legislative Director and as Staff Director for the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee, focusing on the Veterans’ Affairs hospital system.